Wednesday, November 19, 2008

wish me luck....


i wish i had taken the 'before' but it is too ugly for me to even look at so i will not subject y'all to it...i am officially starting my bedroom transformation from a room that is drab and (keep your fingers crossed) turning it into fab....the first step- painting. the lovely shade of khaki is no longer working. while i liked it when we moved in 4 1/2 yrs ago, i now want something fresh...so i am painting it.....white! i have had my paint chips out for over a month trying to decide on the perfect shade of white. do you know how many shades of white actually exist? do y'all have any favorites?? as a designer it is so hard for me to commit to things...just b/c i feel like i am constantly seeing new fabulous stuff. but i am super excited about my headboard and am not looking back....however, i can't put her in place until the room is painted so i better go get started....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Wallpaper To Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger