Wednesday, October 20, 2010


right around the time taylor reached 6 months, i decided i needed help.  i put an ad out at my old sorority house looking for a babysitter.  we found the best one around.  i miss katherine....she made me feel like i was still connected to college life.  she sported the latest fashion trends, made me giggle w/ her stories about roommates/boyfriends/ and going out, and was great at telling me what was "cool" these days to listen to.  she introduced me to the avett brothers.  i'm really happy she did.  some days i like to listen to this song on repeat (okay, this one too). i'm keeping my fingers crossed they play it tonight...


if i was real cool i would sport this to the concert.....
and then when it is over, i'd go home and crash in this amazing bed :)
happy hump day!


ps. i took this picture to my upholsterer to see how much they would charge to make this headboard for taylor's room- $475.  looks like i am going to have to do another DIY project!  yep, still undecided about taylor's room (she wants an adult bed aka. queen size) so i am thinking about using this.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Wallpaper To Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger