Monday, April 4, 2011

tay's window treatment




i take forever to make decisions when it comes to my personal home....too much great stuff at my finger tips combined w/ indecisiveness.  it leads to an undone house.  i often tell my clients to store inspiration photos somewhere so you can use these as a tool to show your sense of style.  i have a storage folder for my house on the computer.  and one thing that keeps popping up are these window treatments (you will start to see patterns in the photos you keep).  so since i find myself drawn to these, it's time to just do it!!!  i'm thinking tay's room....much like pic #1 (she already has light pink walls)-white linen roman shade but i think i am going to use the leftover la fiorentina from her headboard as the border accent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Wallpaper To Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger